- is a social butterfly and has a lot of friends that she likes to hang out with. She also likes to spend time with her family, especially her two sisters and her 18 month old niece.
- after graduating from Cardinal Dougherty High School, Chelsea began coming to SpArc Services for programs and likes to try a lot of different things.
- has been at the program for almost two years and absolutely loves it. She especially likes making the dollhouses because she thinks that they would be fun to play with if you are a child.
- loves to sing karaoke and dance with her friends, and recently participated in the SpArc talent show.
- dreams of buying a house in New York City one day.
- is one of the friendliest people you'll ever meet! She always has a smile on her face, and loves to laugh.
- has been in the SpArc Program for almost three years, and is really excited to take on this new project. She absolutely loves making the dollhouses!
- when she's not at program, Theresa likes to hang out with her mom, watching movies and "chilling." She also loves to shop, mostly for clothes and craft supplies. She loves to create different types of crafts out of yarn, and recently made a stuffed dog.
- her favorite thing to do is sing and dance, and is already looking forward to participating in the SpArc talent show next year.
- dreams of one day buying a new house for her and her mom, and picking out all of the furniture.
- loved working on the dollhouses and is looking forward to hearing stories of how much they are loved by their new owners. He worked really hard to construct them with care.
- is an avid sports fan and loves to watch football, the Eagles of course, and play basketball with his friends. His favorite basketball player is Allen Iverson.
- loves to play tag with his friend Amy. He is also an animal lover, especially dogs, and likes to volunteer walking, feeding and bathing them.
- when he is not working or volunteering, you can find Rafael shopping for clothes on Aramingo Ave. He is quite the stylish dude!